1.1 Punchdrunk (“us”, “we” or “our” for short) are committed to protecting the privacy of our users. This Cookies Policy (“Policy”) is intended to inform you about how our Website uses a technology called “cookies” and web server logs to collect information about how our Website is used. This Policy is intended to assist you in making informed decisions when using the website https://punchdrunk.com (the “Website”). Please take a minute to read and understand the Policy.
2 WHAT ARE COOKIES
2.1 Cookies, pixels and web server logs (collectively, “cookies”) are small files that are saved on your device. The information they store helps websites to function, allows websites to track how the site is being used and saves visitor preferences. Advertising cookies can also help ensure marketing you see online is more relevant to you and your interests. There are two types:
- First party cookies – these are created by the site you visit and only that site can read them.
- Third party cookies – these are created and accessed by sites other than the one you are visiting.
2.2 The length of time a cookie will stay on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing. Persistent cookies stay on your computer or mobile device until they expire or are deleted.
2.3 For further details on cookies please visit All About Cookies where you can find comprehensive information on cookie restriction and blocking for a wide variety of browsers.
3.1 We use both first party and third-party cookies. That is, Punchdrunk and third-party companies set cookies through this website. These include:
- Essential cookies – these allow the website to perform essential tasks such as allowing access to logged in or secure areas.
- Performance or “analytical” cookies – these allow us to gather anonymised data showing how the website is being used. This might include the number of people visiting a particular page. They help us to monitor and improve the website.
- Functional cookies – these cookies carry out functions like remembering your currency preferences so that they are the same the next time you visit the site.
4 COOKIES WE USE
4.1 To the best of our knowledge, these are all the cookies in use on our site:
5 OPTING OUT OF AND MANAGING COOKIES
5.1 You can manage cookies through your browser settings. Cookies can be blocked and deleted at any time. Information on how to do this on the most common browsers can be found here:
5.2 Please note that if you use these settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our Website.
5.3 Opting out of advertising cookies will not reduce the number of ads you see when browsing the internet. You will see the same amount of adverts but they will no longer be informed by your online behaviour and therefore may be less relevant to you.
5.4 More information about cookies and how to opt-out can be found via these industry bodies:
You can also manage third-party cookies one by one through the Your Ad Choices page provided by the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance.
6 By using our Website, you are deemed to consent to our use of the cookies described above.
6.1 If you have any further questions please contact our Data Protection Officer via [email protected].